Iraq Awards Turkey’s UB Holding Steel Plant RehabilitationKhalid Al-Ansary
Iraq’s cabinet agreed to award Turkey’s UB Holding a project to rehabilitate a steel plant in the south of the Persian Gulf country, according to an official at the Iraqi Ministry of Industry and Minerals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks