Hertz’s Dollar Buyout Delays High-Grade Goals: Corporate FinanceKrista Giovacco and David Holley
Hertz Global Holdings Inc.’s $2.6 billion purchase of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. will increase total debt by as much as 28 percent and delay the junk-rated company’s long-sought ascent to investment grade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy