Czech Auction Yield Tumbles to Record Low as Zero Rates LoomKrystof Chamonikolas
The Czech government’s funding costs fell to an all-time low for the fifth consecutive bond auction as the koruna’s appreciation to the strongest in four months added to expectations for interest-rate cuts to zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap