Cool Blue Cocktails, Cooler Welcome at Shrimpy’s London
Shrimpy’s is a visual joke: A restaurant housed in a former gas station, where the neon letters “Filling Station” shine out over a shrunken forecourt, without pumps or other signs of life.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy