B-School Twitter RoundupAlison Damast
This week’s Twitter roundup of happenings in the business school world includes the passing of two professors, a recent MBA graduate whose iPhone app puts political claims to the truth test, and a Wharton professor’s new, free, online class attended by more than 60,000 students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations