B-School Photo of the Week: Stanford
The Schwab Residential Center, located at the heart of the Stanford Graduate School of Business campus, is a collection of three- and four-story apartment buildings and space for events. It is home to more than 200 students, primarily first-year MBAs, and hundreds of executives who take part in the school’s executive education programs each year. Designed by internationally known architect Ricardo Legorreta of Mexico, the complex contains five courtyards, including the one shown here, as well as a flowering pear orchard, a sun deck, and a waterfall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap