Apple, Oxford University Press: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Apple Inc., which won more than $1 billion after a jury found Samsung Electronics Co. infringed six of seven patents for its mobile devices Aug. 24, sought a ban on eight models of the South Korean company’s smartphones, including its Galaxy S devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt