VMware Incoming Chief Says ‘Time to Move On’ to CloudAaron Ricadela
VMware Inc.’s incoming chief executive officer, Pat Gelsinger, plans to accelerate growth by expanding in software for managing computer networks and storage devices, stepping up competition with Cisco Systems Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap