U.S. Open Odds Make Longshot of Anybody But Federer or DjokovicErik Matuszewski
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic have a better chance to win the U.S. Open tennis championship than the other 126 players in the men’s draw combined, according to oddsmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts