Korea’s Rating Raised by Moody’s on Resilience to ShocksPaul Panckhurst and Cynthia Kim
South Korea’s sovereign debt rating was raised by Moody’s Investors Service to a par with Japan’s after Asia’s fourth-largest economy strengthened its resilience to crises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’