Redford, Affleck, Spike Lee Head for Venice Red Carpet
An erotic thriller by “Scarface” director Brian De Palma and a Spike Lee documentary about the making of Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album are to get red-carpet rollouts at the Venice Film Festival, which starts tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap