Redford, Affleck, Spike Lee Head for Venice Red Carpet
An erotic thriller by “Scarface” director Brian De Palma and a Spike Lee documentary about the making of Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album are to get red-carpet rollouts at the Venice Film Festival, which starts tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas