Redford, Affleck, Spike Lee Head for Venice Red Carpet
An erotic thriller by “Scarface” director Brian De Palma and a Spike Lee documentary about the making of Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album are to get red-carpet rollouts at the Venice Film Festival, which starts tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders