Nokia, Microsoft Are Seen Benefiting From Samsung BanAdam Ewing, Adam Satariano and Hugo Miller
Nokia Oyj and Microsoft Corp., both looking to increase U.S. sales of smartphones, stand to get a much-needed boost as Samsung Electronics Co. products face a possible ban and handset makers come under pressure to consider alternatives to Google Inc.’s Android software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances