Nautilus Seeks Partner for Undersea MiningAoyon Ashraf and Liezel Hill
Nautilus Minerals Inc., seeking to be the first large-scale miner of copper and gold from the ocean floor, is in talks with potential partners to sell a stake in the project off the coast of Papua New Guinea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing