Dundee Industrial REIT Said to Seek C$176 Million in Canada IPODoug Alexander
Dundee Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust seeks to raise about C$176 million ($178 million) in an initial public offering to buy industrial sites across Canada, according to two people familiar with the sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's