Arctic Ice Cap Melts to Record Low ‘Like a Giant Slushy’Justin Doom
The Arctic Ocean’s ice cover has plummeted to a record low, and with as many as three weeks left in the annual melt season, may continue to shrink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License