Apple Rises on Samsung Mobile Patent Infringement RulingLisa Rapaport
Apple Inc. climbed 1.9 percent to close at a record high after a U.S. jury found that Samsung Electronics Co. infringed on six of its mobile-device patents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash