Teva $1 Billion Market Depends on New Test of LaquinimodDavid Wainer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is recruiting about 1,800 patients for a new trial of its multiple sclerosis pill in a bid to improve how the disease is treated and secure a successor to its best-selling medicine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts