UPS Sees $896 Million Cost Redoing Pensions for 10,200 TeamstersThomas Black
United Parcel Service Inc. reached an agreement with Teamsters union to overhaul the pension plan for 10,200 workers that will freeze liabilities and preclude cash contributions for 10 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018