Man Slain After Shooting Ex-Colleague Near Empire StateEsme E. Deprez, Henry Goldman and Romy Varghese
A man fired from his job near the Empire State Building returned to his former workplace today and shot a co-worker, triggering a firefight with police near one of Manhattan’s most recognizable landmarks. The shooter and a 41-year-old man were dead after the violence, and as many as nine people were injured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline