Romney’s Bain Funds Showcase Deals for Wealthy OnlyJason Kelly and Jesse Drucker
Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee who became a millionaire running Bain Capital LLC, invested in funds run by his former firm that used investing and tax strategies beyond the reach of ordinary savers, a source of wealth underscored by documents released yesterday by the website Gawker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks