Romney’s Bain Funds Showcase Deals for Wealthy OnlyJason Kelly and Jesse Drucker
Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee who became a millionaire running Bain Capital LLC, invested in funds run by his former firm that used investing and tax strategies beyond the reach of ordinary savers, a source of wealth underscored by documents released yesterday by the website Gawker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's