Iron Ore Declines Below $100 as Growth Slows in ChinaPhoebe Sedgman
Iron ore fell below $100 for the first time since 2009 on concern that rising stockpiles and slowing growth in China, the biggest buyer, will cut demand for the steel ingredient and hurt profits for miners such as Vale SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing