European Stocks Little Changed; Stoxx 600 Falls on WeekCorinne Gretler
European stocks were little changed, with the Stoxx Europe 600 Index posting its first weekly drop since June, as German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Greece must stick to its commitments to stay in the euro area, and a news report said the European Central Bank is considering setting yield band targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant