Citigroup Said to Hire Former ‘Top Model’ Contender StolzDonal Griffin
Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest U.S. bank by assets, hired former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant and MTV anchor Kimberley Stolz for a job in equity-derivative sales, said two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’