Chrysler Mulls Ram Production Boost as 1500 Cuts Fuel UseCraig Trudell
Chrysler Group LLC, whose U.S. pickup sales are growing faster than Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co.’s, is considering added production as the automaker readies its new 1500 light-duty truck with better fuel economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig