California’s Lockyer Seeks Probe of Muni-Bond ConduitMichael B. Marois
California Treasurer Bill Lockyer called on Attorney General Kamala Harris to investigate whether conflict-of-interest laws were broken at one of the state’s biggest issuers of municipal debt, a conduit for bond sales on behalf of local governments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap