Woodside CEO Will Study U.S. Oil Assets, Including BP FieldsJames Paton
Woodside Petroleum Ltd., Australia’s second-largest oil and gas producer, will look at the almost $8 billion of Gulf of Mexico assets that BP Plc has put up for sale as part of its study of possible U.S. petroleum acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn