Woodside CEO Will Study U.S. Oil Assets, Including BP FieldsJames Paton
Woodside Petroleum Ltd., Australia’s second-largest oil and gas producer, will look at the almost $8 billion of Gulf of Mexico assets that BP Plc has put up for sale as part of its study of possible U.S. petroleum acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life