Whitehaven Says Tinkler Won’t Proceed With $5.5 BillionBrett Foley and Elisabeth Behrmann
Whitehaven Coal Ltd. said Australian mining magnate Nathan Tinkler scrapped his takeover proposal that valued the company at A$5.3 billion ($5.5 billion), triggering the biggest drop in its shares in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day