Treasury 10-Year Notes in Longest Rally Since April on Fed BetsSusanne Walker
Treasuries rose, with 10-year notes gaining for a fifth day in their longest winning streak since April, as a jump in initial claims for jobless benefits boosted speculation the Federal Reserve will add to monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing