Sling Digital's 'Moneyball' Approach to Twitter AdvertisingRyan Kim
Targeting an audience on Twitter when you have a lot of money isn’t so hard. Just buy a lot of the obvious keywords related to the audience you’re trying to engage and wait for the advertising results. But what if you don’t want to—or can’t—spend a lot of money?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis