Salesforce Profit Forecast Misses Estimate as Costs GrowAaron Ricadela
Salesforce.com Inc. forecast fiscal third-quarter profit that missed analysts’ estimates as the company spends on sales and marketing to try and win business from companies shifting to software delivered over the Web.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up