Ruble Strengthens to Two-Week High on Oil, Stimulus SpeculationIlya Khrennikov and Lyubov Pronina
The ruble rallied to the strongest in two weeks as oil gained on speculation central banks in the U.S. and China will ease monetary policy to stimulate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat