Q&A: The Proprietor of New York’s Mobile Paternity TruckBy
Starting a business felt like a calling to New York native Jared Rosenthal. So in 2010, he used his experience in health-care administration and mobile marketing to start Health Street, a company that provides DNA testing, alcohol testing, and background check services, not just on-site, but also from a traveling recreational vehicle that asks the profound question, “Who’s Your Daddy?” in boldly written text across its side. Health Street started in an RV originally because Rosenthal could not afford to lease an office, but now, he says, the curious truck helps bring in people to get tested on a whim.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling