Q&A: The Corporate Scavenger Hunt iPhone AppBy
Watson Adventures, a New York company that has been creating scavenger hunts for private parties and corporate retreats since 1999, has released an iPhone app that allows participants increased interaction during the hunt. Bloomberg Businessweek spoke with Julie Jacobs, Watson’s chief development officer, about the app, Watson’s tours, and how the company keeps people from Googling answers to its clues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline