Oil Climbs as Fed May Move to Spur Growth: Commodities at CloseJessica Abrahams
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.5 percent to 679.920 by 4:55 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was up 0.5 percent at 1,605.491.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing