Aussie Declines as China Data Suggest Slowing DemandCordell Eddings and John Detrixhe
The Australian dollar fell for the first time in three days versus its U.S. peer after a report showed China’s manufacturing may contract at a faster pace, fanning concern demand for commodity exports will decrease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day