Iran Sees Non-Aligned Summit Reducing Isolation, Mehr ReportsYeganeh Salehi
Iran’s decision to host the Non-Aligned Movement summit in Tehran next week will reduce its global isolation and help the country bypass international sanctions, the state-run Mehr news agency reported, citing Industries, Mines and Commerce Minister Mehdi Ghazanfari.
“The ministry will offer tours of various industrial centers to the attendees of the summit to present Iran’s economic, industrial and mining potential,” Ghazanfari said, according to Mehr. “The country will present plans to improve the export of goods and technical and engineering services during the meeting,” he said, without providing details.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners