Hollywood Banker’s Lawyer Denies Police Bath Salts ReportMichael White
The attorney for a Deutsche Bank AG media banker arrested in a confrontation with Los Angeles police denied the authorities’ report that his client said he ingested so-called bath salts and marijuana.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig