Henderson Land Profit Climbs on Rental Income, Energy UnitsKelvin Wong
Henderson Land Development Co., the Hong Kong builder controlled by billionaire Lee Shau-kee, reported first-half profit that beat estimates as higher rental income and earnings from its energy businesses offset lower property sales. Shares rose to the highest in a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy