EADS, Rolls-Royce Fall on Qantas Decision to Cancel Boeing 787sRobert Wall
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co. and Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc dropped after Qantas Airways Ltd. canceled an order for Boeing Co. 787-9 airliners, raising concern that other carriers will also cut back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas