Diageo Profit Rises as Emerging Markets Bolster RevenueClementine Fletcher
Diageo Plc, the world’s biggest distiller, reported increased annual revenue and profit as a recovery in demand for spirits in the U.S. and sales in emerging markets help offset tough European conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure