Diageo Profit Rises as Emerging Markets Bolster RevenueClementine Fletcher
Diageo Plc, the world’s biggest distiller, reported increased annual revenue and profit as a recovery in demand for spirits in the U.S. and sales in emerging markets help offset tough European conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock