Asian Stocks Advance on U.S., China Stimulus SpeculationJonathan Burgos and Adam Haigh
Asian stocks advanced, with the region’s benchmark index set for its highest close since May, on speculation central banks in the U.S. and China will ease monetary policy amid signs growth is slowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure