Zynga Spurning Sale Strands Owners at Worst Web ValueOlga Kharif
Zynga Inc.’s operations are getting the least credit in public markets among Internet media companies, and management’s refusal to consider a sale as growth slows is blocking an avenue for shareholders to recoup losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks