VW Lightens Golf by 100 Kilos With Method Spanning LineupChristian Wuestner
Volkswagen AG will shave as much as 100 kilograms (220 pounds) from the weight of its updated Golf model by using stronger steel to minimize the metal content, delivering a 23 percent reduction in fuel consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself