Syms, Mark Shale, Dewey, ATP Oil, Kodak, AMR: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
Dissident unsecured creditors of Syms Corp. laid out a theory yesterday of why the bankruptcy court can’t approve the Chapter 11 reorganization plan coming up for approval at an Aug. 29 confirmation hearing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day