RBS Said to Be Probed by U.S. Regulators Over Iran SanctionsGavin Finch and Zachary Tracer
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s biggest taxpayer-owned lender, is being probed by the Federal Reserve and Justice Department over whether it violated sanctions against Iran, two people briefed on the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn