Boeing Loses 35-Dreamliner Order as Qantas Cuts CostsDavid Fickling and Susanna Ray
Boeing Co. lost an order for 35 Dreamliners with a list price of $8.5 billion in the biggest 787 cancellation yet as Qantas Airways Ltd. scrapped a contract after delivery delays and losses on international routes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone