Boeing Loses 35-Dreamliner Order as Qantas Cuts CostsDavid Fickling and Susanna Ray
Boeing Co. lost an order for 35 Dreamliners with a list price of $8.5 billion in the biggest 787 cancellation yet as Qantas Airways Ltd. scrapped a contract after delivery delays and losses on international routes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas