Obama, Romney Get Physical in Game Aimed at Voter TurnoutCliff Edwards
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney’s battle for the White House enters the fantasy realm of hand-to-hand combat in a new video game for Apple devices that’s meant to increase voter turnout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy