Kayak: The Travel Upstart Google Could CrushBy
Amid the wreckage of Facebook’s public debut and Groupon’s perpetual goring, it’s easy to overlook one of the few tech IPOs that hasn’t flopped in 2012: Kayak Software, the meta-search travel site that combs a variety of sites when you hunt for a flight or hotel rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn