Iceland Shelves Monetary Tightening as Krona Seen AppreciatingOmar R. Valdimarsson
Iceland’s central bank shelved a cycle of interest rate increases as policy makers raised forecasts for the krona through 2014 after clamping down on currency speculators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy